One of the many things my brothers and sisters are worried that they get exposed are :
– Muhammad’s marriages
– A’isha marriage
– “What the right hand possess” means ملك اليمين
– scientific errors in the Quran
– immoral commands in the Hadith
– flat Earth verses in the Quran.
– talk about how ISIS, AlQaida, Bokoharam, Talban, Wahabies, Hizbullah, Muslim Brotherhood and all these lone individuals who “do not understand Islam!!” but really they do.
– and about a term called Taaqyiah that is mentioned in the Quran.
Taqiyya (تقية alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his Islamic faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.
One of the biggest lies we are told is that Taqiyya is only a Shia thing. But wait a minute, it is on the Qur’an!
“Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence (تقية, Taaqyiah according to qiraa’a by Ya’qub al-Yamani). And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination. “Quran 3:28
You can see Taaqyiah in action here in a debate between Richard Dawkins and Al Jazeera – where the presenter lies and says Muhammad did not ride Buraq the flying Donkey to the 7th heaven! Even though Buraq is mentioned in the Quran and the Hadith is full of authentic narrations of this event! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMHSr_at4U&feature=youtu.be
In debates with Islamists, I see it all the time. When they are cornered they revert to deflection, distraction, and if it is impossible, they will simply deny it or lie about it under the pretence of “Taqiyya”.
Remember this: Islam without lies, dies!