As an ExMuslim, I can testify that we Muslims have an unconscious inferiority complex when it comes to white people. You disagree? Ask yourself honestly, how many African, Latino or Chinese converts do we follow or talk about? The few black ones we probably heard off are famous Americans, and we only care because they are in the USA! But beyond that here are the white list of converts we really care about:
– Sinéad O’Connor, AKA end of music career, openly lesbian, Irish singer.
– Yusuf Islam, AKA Cat Stevens British singer who had mild success in the 70’s,
– Kenny Bomer, AKA failed US hip-hop artist turned Bommer fat but insists Ramadan makes you healthy.
– Joram van Klaveren, far right Dutch politician felt guilty for his past attacks on migrants.
– Daniel Haqiqatcho. Harvard University Incel graduate who defends Islam restrics women’s rights and underage marriages of 6 year olds.
– Andrew Tate*, British self proclaimed Alpha male running a brothel empire and protrats his life as the Matrix! *We know he is mixed race but he still has “some whiteness”. Yes, this is how desperate we are!
But where does this inferiority come from? In our cultures we cannot deny that the source of science, medicine, technology, space exploration, Human Rights, and progress is coming from the predominantly white West! So, for any white person to convert is an endorsement that our 7th century desert dweller faith is being accepted by civilization. But as you can see from the list above, it is one pathetic list and thus the inferiority complex is moved towards any white person – whatever they do – to convert in the hope of adding to that list!